Pet Blue Konica X-ray Laser Films
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.3 US $0.12|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||100piece Into a Bag, 10 Bags Into a Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PM-B-210
- Feature: Disposable
- Application: Hospital
- Medical X-ray Film: Konica X-ray Films
- Pet Film: Medical Use
- Material Thickness: ≥ 100 µ M
- Maximum Reflection Density: ≥ 2.6
- Trademark: aile, aiqi
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Material: PVC
- Certification: SGS
- Group: Male and Female
- Medical Used Dry Film: Medical Used Dry Film
- Resolution: ≥ 600X600 Dpi
- Film Thickness: ≥ 120 µ M
- Maximum Transmission Density: ≥ 3.0
- Specification: 297*420mm konica x-ray films
- HS Code: 3919909000
Item NO.: PM-B-210 SIZE:8*10INCH/ 10*12INCH/11*14INCH/14*17INCH.
Product description: PET inkjet printing film blue full china .
Medical image output , suitable for variety of Inkjet printers.
1. Good appearance, delicate touch, high resolution, intuitive diagnostic results.
2. High transmission density, and Clearer image.
3. High sharpness
5. Water resistant
6. High temperature no deformation
Medical X-ray laser film chooses non-toxic PET, double-sided coating as the backing material. It is suitable inkjet printer to print image which is processed and stored in the computer. Also it is good for laser printer to attain the enhanced medical imaging.
It can be used for clinical medical information and video report output. It is mainly applied for DICOM images output from medical imaging system, includes CT, MRI, DR, CR, ECT, ultrasound, endoscope, etc. It can be used by radiologists and image diagnosis personnel. Meanwhile, it also can be used for communication, assessment and referral.
1. Resolution: ≥ 600X600 dpi
2. Material thickness: ≥ 100 µ M
3. Film thickness: ≥ 120 µ M
4. Maximum transmission density: ≥ 3.0
5. Maximum reflection density: ≥ 2.6
6. Used for laser printing output
Please note that Other sizes can be customerized.
3.High max density.
4.Output image clearly.
5.Compatible with aser printers and inkjet printers like Epson, Canon, HP, Xerox,OKI.
1.Since the film is not sensitive to the light, it can be processed under room light.
2.Temperature and humidity: temperature 10°C-23°C, humidity 30%-65%RH.
3.Keep the film upright, avoiding pressure.
4. Avoiding any other alkaline gas, like hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, formaldehyde .
5.The period of validity is 24 months under above conditions.
1 The printing concentrate and color will be different due to the difference of printer type, printing model, printing software.
2 Adopt the suitable printing model and paper specification according to the manual and engineer guidance.
3 Please do not fold or damage the surface
4 Please do not reprint
Our factory professional in producing many kinds of PVC/PET card making materials and other printing/transferring materials.Here post some our factory information;
Name: Kelly cao
Mobile: +0086 131 66208253