Medical X-ray Laser Film, Laser Pet Film, X-ray Blue Film, Water Proof Laser Medical X-ray Film
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JM-T-120
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Material: Plastic
- Medical X-ray Film: Medical X-ray Film
- Pet Film: Medical Use
- Material Thickness: 100 &Micron
- Maximum Reflection Density: 2.6
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Logo Printing: OEM Service Offer
- Trademark: aile, aiqi
- Specification: 297*420mm
- HS Code: 3919909000
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Hsxb20140029
- Certification: SGS
- Type: X-Ray Film
- Medical Used Dry Film: Medical Used Dry Film
- Resolution: 600X600 Dpi
- Film Thickness: 120 Micron
- Maximum Transmission Density: 3.0
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Group: Male and Female
- Transport Package: 100piece Into a Bag, 10 Bags Into a Carton
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Medical X-ray Laser Film, Laser PET Film,x-ray blue film,Water proof Laser Medical X-ray Film
Medical X-ray laser film chooses non-toxic PET, double-sided coating as the backing material. It is suitable inkjet printer to print image which is processed and stored in the computer. Also it is good for laser printer to attain the enhanced medical imaging.
It can be used for clinical medical information and video report output. It is mainly applied for DICOM images output from medical imaging system, includes CT, MRI, DR, CR, ECT, ultrasound, endoscope, etc. It can be used by radiologists and image diagnosis personnel. Meanwhile, it also can be used for communication, assessment and referral.
1. Resolution: ≥ 600X600 dpi
2. Material thickness: ≥ 100 µ M
3. Film thickness: ≥ 120 µ M
4. Maximum transmission density: ≥ 3.0
5. Maximum reflection density: ≥ 2.6
6. Used for laser printing output
Please note that Other sizes can be customerized.
3.High max density.
4.Output image clearly.
5.Compatible with aser printers and inkjet printers like Epson, Canon, HP, Xerox,OKI.
1.Since the film is not sensitive to the light, it can be processed under room light.
2.Temperature and humidity: temperature 10°C-23°C, humidity 30%-65%RH.
3.Keep the film upright, avoiding pressure.
4. Avoiding any other alkaline gas, like hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, formaldehyde .
5.The period of validity is 24 months under above conditions.
1 The printing concentrate and color will be different due to the difference of printer type, printing model, printing software.
2 Adopt the suitable printing model and paper specification according to the manual and engineer guidance.
3 Please do not fold or damage the surface
4 Please do not reprint
Our factory professional in producing many kinds of PVC/PET card making materials and other printing/transferring materials.Here post some our factory information;
Name: Kelly cao
Mobile: +0086 131 66208253